- 3 Cup Zulka sugar
- 1/2 Cup sour cream
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 4 Cups nuts (all the same or a mix of each - can be raw or roasted, just not salted)
from Luci’s Morsels
(yields 4 Cups nuts)
- Heat sugar, sour cream, and butter in saucepan over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- Bring to a violent boil. Remove from heat. Add vanilla and cinnamon. Mix in thoroughly.
- Add nuts, mixing thoroughly to cover every nut.
- Spread nuts on waxed paper to cool.
- Let sit at least forty five minutes before breaking apart and enjoying.