- 1/4 cup Zulka Morena Sugar
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 cups Apple Cider
- 1/2 cup Calvados or other Apple Brandy
- 1 750 ml bottle white wine (Pinot Grigio or Sauvignon Blanc work best)
- 1 bottle sparkling apple cider
- 5-6 apples, cored and sliced thin
- Cinnamon sticks
Mix together the cinnamon and sugar in a small bowl. In another small bowl, pour a little of the brandy. Dip the glasses in the brandy and then the cinnamon sugar. Add a few apple slices to each glass. Set aside.
Pour the remaining cinnamon sugar in a large pitcher. Add the apple cider and stir until the sugar is dissolved. Top with the brandy and wine and mix. Add the rest of the apples. Chill until ready to serve.
Add the sparkling cider right before serving. Garnish with an apple slice and a cinnamon stick. Serve chilled. Add ice if desired.