Zulka Is Great In Any Recipe
We hope you enjoy this collection of our favorite recipes, and if you have one to share, let us know!
- 1 cup cooked mashed sweet potato
- 2/3 cup Zulka Morena Sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ginger
- dash ground cloves
- 2 eggs, yolks and whites separated
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup soft bread crumbs
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
Lightly butter 8 custard cups or individual sized ramekins. Pre-heat oven to 350°F.
In a large bowl, combine the mashed sweet potato, sugar, spices, egg yolks, and salt; stir in pecans, bread crumbs, milk, and butter. In a separate bowl, beat egg whites until they form stiff peaks. Gently fold egg whites into sweet potato mixture.
Spoon into baking dishes and set in a pan halfway filled with hot water. Bake at 350° for 1 hour, or until a knife inserted in center comes out clean. Serve with whipped cream or ice cream, if desired.
- 1 pint strawberries, hulled, washed, and halved
- 1 to 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 3 tablespoons Cointreau or orange juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon or orange zest
- 1/4 cup Zulka Morena Sugar
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar, sifted
Place strawberries and blueberries into a large bowl. In a small bowl, combine sugar, Cointreau, add lemon juice, and zest. Pour mixture over berries and toss gently to coat. Cover bowl and refrigerate for 2 to 4 hours.
Whip heavy cream until soft peaks form. Add powdered sugar and continue whipping until stiff. Divide berry mixture onto plate or into dessert glasses and top with whipped cream.
- 1 cup Zulka Morena Pure Cane Sugar
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1 dash garlic powder
- 2 pounds chicken wings
Preheat an oven to 375 degrees F. Prepare a 9×13 inch glass baking dish with cooking spray.
Whisk together the sugar, soy sauce, and garlic powder in a medium bowl. Arrange the wings in the bottom of the prepared dish; pour the soy sauce mixture evenly over the wings.
Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes; turn the wings over with a spatula and cook another 20 minutes.
- 5 1/2 cup(s) semisweet chocolate chips
- 3 1/4 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup(s) unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 stick(s) (1/2 cup) unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup of Zulka Morena Pure Cane Sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 1 cup(s) finely chopped walnuts
- 1 cup(s) confectioners’ sugar
- 50 caramel-filled chocolate Kisses
Melt chocolate chips as package directs. Let cool.
Whisk flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt in a large bowl to blend.
Beat butter and Pure Cane Sugar in a large bowl with mixer on medium speed until creamy. Beat in eggs, extract and chocolate until blended. On low speed, beat in flour mixture until combined. Stir in nuts. Cover and chill 1 hour until firm.
Heat oven to 350°F.
Roll level tablespoons dough into 1-in. balls. Roll balls in confectioners’ sugar to coat. Place 1 in. apart on ungreased baking sheet(s).
Bake 12 to 14 minutes until cookies set and tops are cracked. Cool 1 minute on sheet on a wire rack. Gently press a chocolate Kiss on each. Transfer to rack to cool completely.
Sign up for More
Want to get a monthly newsletter with recipes, deals, cooking tips and more?
Sign up here to get this and more!
Have you tried Zulka in one of your favorite recipes?
Share it with us and you might just see it featured on our website!