- 6 Tablespoons Zulka sugar
- 2 Tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional - see note)
- 1/2 Cup water
- 2 Cups cold coffee (recipe here) ice
- milk/cream of choice
- The cayenne pepper doesn't provide a great deal of spice in this recipe, but feel free to omit or adjust measurement as desired.
from Luci’s Morsels
(makes 4 servings)
Sift sugar, cocoa, and seasonings together. Mix 1/2 Cup cocoa mix with 1/2 cup water. Heat in microwave for 20-30 seconds until sugar mix dissolves into water. Chill. Stir cocoa ‘syrup’ into two cups cold coffee. Serve over ice with milk.