- 1 c. Zulka Morena pure cane sugar
- 1/2 c. water
- 1/2 c. fresh orange juice
- 4 c. or 1- 12 oz. bag fresh or frozen cranberries, rinsed
- 1 tbsp. orange zest
- 1/8 tsp. ground cinnamon
from Life Made Simple
- In a large saucepan set over high heat, bring the sugar, water and orange juice to a boil. Whisk to help dissolve the sugar.
- Add the cranberries and continue boiling for 2 minutes, then reduce the heat and simmer for 15 minutes or until the majority of the cranberries have burst.
- Once the cranberries have burst, add the orange zest and cinnamon, whisk to combine, simmer for 2 more minutes.
- Remove from heat and let cool at room temperature. Transfer to a bowl, cover with plastic wrap and chill for at least 1 hour.
Yield: 2 cups | Prep Time: 5 minutes | Cook Time 20 minutes