- 2- 2 cup jars with tight fitting lids
- 4 cups Zulka Morena Sugar
- 1 - 1 1/2 C almond oil (olive, grape seed, or any other light oil)
- 3 Tbsp raspberry or cranberry juice
- 20-30 drops peppermint essential oil
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
Divide the sugar between two bowls. Add the oil a little at a time to each bowl, stirring gently or using your hands to mix until you get the consistency you want. You don’t want it too dry or too oily. In one bowl add the vanilla extract and combine well. In the other bowl add the peppermint essential oil and juice and mix well.
Layer the sugar mixtures in the jars half a cup of each at a time, tapping down with a spoon or hand before adding next layer. Close lid and add decorative ribbon, candy cane, and spoon or scoop.